Today it is one of the, if not the, most popular treatments on both sides of the Atlantic ocean. Utilizing a microdermabrasion machine beautiful crystals of aluminum oxide are blown, under pressure, onto the surface of the skin. The crystals remove the dead and dying skin cells on the surface which are then sucked back up into the machine.
Microdermabrasion is a professional non-invasive cosmetic procedure which is considered entirely safe if/when it is performed by a suitably trained person. The painless process is rather simple, and it is now possible to have the treatment at home using the relatively cheap equipment. Though the results of home treatment are impressive, the best benefits are gained if it is performed in a cosmetic clinic, beauty salon or spa.
Sometimes, immediately following a session, the face can sometimes seem slightly reddened though this quickly subsides to leave a fantastically healthy glow. You will also notice that open pores will be noticeably reduced and, rather than looking dull and lifeless, your skin will look radiant with a pleasant sheen.
Acne can be devastating, and the effects can only be fully understood by those who have suffered from the disease. Not only is it considered unsightly but it is also excruciating and certainly uncomfortable at the best of times.
There are plenty of acne treatments available but the regime has to be specific to the person as not all work for all people, and it is very much a case of trial and error.
The benefits of microdermabrasion are plentiful. Although I have focused on acne other benefits, including the visible reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. Furthermore, it is extremely effective at reducing the visibility (or removing entirely) of acne scars and other blemishes.
The truth is that microdermabrasion has a great many benefits, so many in fact, that virtually anybody would help after only a few appointments at their local medical spa or clinic.
Tips which will help you to remove the skin pigmentation and choose the right skin treatments. So, let us go through them now…
1. One of the best remedies of the dark patches on the skin is a potato. You can slice it up and rub it on your skin to get rid of the dark spots.
2. This one is for all the people who do not have sensitive skin. Lemon is one of the best things that can work to lighten the dark patches, as it is natural bleach. All you need to do is cut it in half, squeeze out some juice and mix it up with two teaspoons of honey. Now, apply this on your face.
3. This is another one using lemon, where you need to mix up the lime juice with 1 tbsp of turmeric powder. Mix it well and apply it on your face. Let it rest for 15 minutes before you rinse it off with cold water.
4. You can also rub the onion slices on the affected areas so as to lighten them. Apart from that, you can also squeeze out some juice from the grated onion and apply it on the affected areas for 10 minutes before you wash it off thoroughly.
5. Cucumber is famous as a remedy for skin problems. So, one remedy for the skin pigmentation can be applying the mixture of cucumber juice, lime juice, and honey on the affected areas.
6. Everyone is aware of the benefits of Aloe Vera, not only for the skin but also for hair. To get results soon, take the gel out of the aloe Vera leaves and apply it to your face every day for half an hour. This will help you in rejuvenating your skin.
If you follow all these tips, you are sure to get the desired results. Although natural remedies take more time in showing the results as compared to the pigmentation removal treatment, they will surely work. All you need to do is have patience and faith!
Skin Tightening Treatments
The appearance of loose skin on face, stomach, arms or any other part of the body is very distressful for anyone. In medical terms loosing skin is called integument. Integument effects our look, the person looks old and out of shape.But with the advancement of technology and science, many nonsurgical and laser methods have been developed and used widely.
Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
For this type of treatment skin must have good elasticity so that that skin can be easily tightened up. The person with healthy collagen, having more elasticity. Collagen is like elastic fibers which act like a band which holds our skin tight against the body.
Laser skin tightening Method
But the recovery and healing time was long, prolonged redness and hypopigmentation occurs after the treatment. But these techniques are no longer used for practice.
Radio frequency and infrared are in high demand for the skin tightening of arms,neck, and stomach. The machines used are deep penetrated into dermis where a large number of elastin fibers are present.
Recently this technology is invented called as SlimLipo has produced remarkable firming of the loose skin and fat during the fast dissolving procedure. Because the SlimLipo laser fiber is placed beneath the integument, the laser light has closer and have direct access to the subcutaneous elastin fibers.
Resources: Zagaris Hairdresser & Skin Treatments center.